(I'm so behind on my posting . . . )
One of our favorite things to do and to share with others is the New York State Museum. It's such a fantastic museum and the girls especially love the fully restored Carousel, which is fun to ride. We had to share the experience with Grandma while she was in town. Here's Samantha, at the beginning of our visit, watching everyone else ride.
Grandma and Anna Kate enjoying the carousel.
Grandma and Lucy, too.

Of course, we had to return for a good-bye ride, too. This time we all rode, even Mommy and Samantha.
Samantha's first carousel ride. The first of many, I'm sure.
Of course, we had to return for a good-bye ride, too. This time we all rode, even Mommy and Samantha.
Samantha's first carousel ride. The first of many, I'm sure.
1 comment:
Meg! You just get more and more beautiful.
Post a Comment