Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring has sprung . . . I think

Lucy still adores this pink knit hat. I gave her a sun hat to wear, and she went back in the house to get this hat. Yes, she chooses her clothes someday. Today, a red dress, red leggings, her "neigh-neigh" sweater and her favorite blue shoes! Don't forget the orange purse, which is going absolutely everywhere with us these days (in addition to bear, of course. whew, we don't travel lightly)!Cousin Decker helping Lucy, since she is really too short to reach those pedals!
Anna Kate loves her gymnastics and tries to find ways to do all her skills at home.
The Bumbo seat has got to be my favorite baby item yet - can't live without it. I wish we had had one of these for Anna Kate and Lucy. Samantha loves it! We were outside playing on Monday afternoon and Samantha was investigating grass for the first time. Here, she's just watching her big sisters activity. I had to go hunting for sun hats, but we're so glad to use them again!


Anna Kate and Aunt Heather - oh, how they love one another! I think our girls are so blessed to have really fantastic aunts and uncles! We really enjoyed Heather's and Decker's visit. Heather and I and my girls . . .
Isn't this great!?!!! I think this picture is priceless. I love those "gummy" smiles . . . we are bound to have them around for a while longer, since our girls usually don't get teeth until 8 or 9 months.
Our girls love to be barefoot. Lately, I often find them outside in their socks. So, when shoes came off on Monday, we took off our socks too. Boy, those girls were happy barefoot!



6 comments:

The Chen Family said...

Yeah for Spring! The girls look SO cute and look like they are loving Spring! 2 things...can Samantha be any cuter and seriously, have you really had 3 kids? You look great!!!!!

Kristen Krieg said...

Where did all the snow go???? What fun - sun hats. So glad you got to play outside!!

Anonymous said...

The shots of the girls outside are so fresh, and Samantha's movie rocks (literally!. She will be crawling very soon. It's clear that Heather & Decker had a very fun visit. Spring is settling in on Chefornak,too. We're having days of brilliant sunshine, highs around 10 degrees, and the hard snowpack is about 3 feet all over town!
Much love,
Uppy (G'pa Sheehah)

Mandy said...

I love your updates, Megan! It is fun to get such glimpses into your lives.

Anonymous said...

The Bumbo is so fun! Samantha looks so independent! Lucy is such a little woman! I can't believe it. And that Anna Kate, just so happy being upside-down while daddy is concentrating on holding her. I always laugh when I see Dave's expressions! I am so glad you got some sister time. There really is nothing like it! We love you guys so much.

Beth (and Eric) said...

I'm visiting the Ferrells up here in Maryland, and it looks like they are having spring for a little bit! I must admit that I'm enjoying the Texas weather... so far! I love seeing the pictures of your adorable family! (And, I CAN NOT get over how old Decker is! He looks so different! Heather looks the same... that's a compliment!)

;)