Samantha Joy cuddling with a stuffed kitty ("meow" according to Lucy). Our good friends, the Gaddys, sent this to Samantha, along with some fun and well-loved ladybug backpacks for the big girls. This kitty is so soft, I wanted Samantha to touch it right away! :)

See, she's grabbing her kitty! (They are almost the same size - I thought that was funny!)


Look at this outfit Anna Kate chose to "put together." There's Lucy, the UTEP Miner cheerleader in the background!

This is a little bit of what life is like for us these days. Being outnumbered, we are finding ways to meet everyone's needs for cuddle time. Usually, we find a spot, like this, and let everyone pile on.

2 comments:
Samantha is such a beautiful baby. Her eyes are so bright- she looks bigger already! I love Anna Kate's outfit, and the pic of Dave with the girls is priceless!!
I love the cuddle time picture! How precious. And, Anna Kate's outfit is hilarious! Kinda like Punky Brewster! You know I love the cheerleader in the background too... And, Samantha looks so cute with that cat! :)
Post a Comment