We've been on the road - in El Paso, Denver, and now in Ft. Collins - and unfortunately, I've had some trouble uploading pictures. Now that it is solved, here's some pictures to enjoy!
Here is Anna Kate cuddled up with her cousin Emmy, who is only 5 months younger - hardly noticeable anymore!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Lucy sleeping. She is getting so tall!

Anna Kate and Lucy enjoyed afternoon snacks on Grandma and Grandpa Sheehan's back deck.

Lucy did this all on her own! She carried out the wipes box and sat on it! Isn't it cute?


Anna Kate and Lucy show off their matching bathing suits! We have really enjoyed swimming this summer, both in El Paso and now in Ft. Collins, and Anna Kate is getting brave in the pool, too!

In the pool with Daddy - he has his hands full!

For a short while, Lucy thought she wanted to swim like a big girl in an inner tube! She loves the water, but doesn't really want to float in anything (we've tried 4 different floats!) ... she wants to be free.

Anna Kate is swimming with floaties on . . . now, she will swim with only her swim vest most of the time!

We all loved seeing Aunt Emilie and Uncle Chris. Anna Kate snuggled right up for some stories!
2 comments:
Yay!!! I LOVE the updates! I'm glad to see them. Hope you're feeling good. Love you!
Hi Megan,
It's Lisa (Smith) here from CHS! I just found both yours and Suzy's blogs through my cousin Jennifer.
John and I have 2 girls, ages 2 and 4, and we live in Washington state. I'm actually visiting my folks in El Paso right now for some much-needed sunshine and HEAT.
Feel free to catch up with us on my blog and I can't wait to read more about your (expanding!) family and ministry.
Lisa
Post a Comment