We had an all day celebration for Dave! First, we had muffins for breakfast . . . Everyone enjoyed them, even Lucy!

Then, during staff meeting, we had Dave's favorite caramel dip with apples. Here he is showing off my presentation! :)



Then, after a yummy dinner, we had dessert . . . this year's choice was a banana nut roll (without the nuts) - chosen for its cream cheese filling and cream cheese icing. I've never made a roll before, but it was lots of fun and pretty in the end! Happy Birthday, Dave!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday David! (And, Meg, can I have that dip recipe??!) ;)
We're talking on the phone right now, so I just want to say, "Happy 29th birthday," to my son and HELLO to Megan and my beautiful grand- daughters. Now I want to see if I can publish this greeting!
Sometimes it freaks me out just how much Chris and Dave look alike!! Especially the wonderful dip picture. I think we have pictures of Chris holding something at that exact height and with exact face. Genetics are funny things.
Hi Megan, You may not remember me. I went to high school with you. We were in band together. My name is Jennifer. I now work with your sister Hillery! She told me about your blog and I had to check it out! I too have a blog and you are welcome to check it out too. It is shaemata.blogspot.com
I love your blog and your girls are precious!
Post a Comment