Well, we did it! Anna Kate finally got a hair cut. We didn't cut much, just the ends of those baby locks! (I like the ease of a pony tail, so I want it long.) We worked up to it, talked about it a lot, and Anna Kate went after Daddy in the chair. She did great! And already is talking about another one. whew!


4 comments:
anna kate, I'm very proud that you got a hair cut. I don't like getting my hair cut either, but in the next couple days gradma and I have to be brave just like you and daddy and get a hair cut. I have a surprise for you coming in a great big package, I hope you like it.
Love your uncle Tim
This is tim again. I know I spelled "gradma" wrong and want to officially correct by spelling it "grandma"
Woo Hoo! What a big girl!! With some long locks. She looks so serious and contemplative, kind of like she is preparing herself for the new experience. So much FUN!
Grandma and Grandpa Sheehan are talking on the phone right now--day before your third birthday. We wish you the the very best day ever with mommy and daddy and grandma Maggie and Lucy. Many blessings in the Lord Jesus for your new year coming up. We love you very much! (We love you other guys, too!).
Post a Comment