Hello, Megan!! Stephanie Capshaw sent me a blog on Maya, and yours was listed on the side. How are you all doing? I wanted to ask your Dad if you had moved to NY; but didn't get the chance. The next day we received your new address card. Also, I wanted to tell you that we were very sorry to miss your Open House before you left. We were out of town to a Taylor reunion; so, we're sad we didn't get a hug before you left. I pray the transition is going smoothly. I can't believe how your life has changed (for the better) since I've known you, and what a beautiful family you have. YOu have truly been blessed by our sweet Jesus! Take care; give everyone a hug for us. See you soon! Hugs, and love, Irene Taylor
3 comments:
oh how cute!
Hello, Megan!!
Stephanie Capshaw sent me a blog on Maya, and yours was listed on the side. How are you all doing? I wanted to ask your Dad if you had moved to NY; but didn't get the chance. The next day we received your new address card. Also, I wanted to tell you that we were very sorry to miss your Open House before you left. We were out of town to a Taylor reunion; so, we're sad we didn't get a hug before you left. I pray the transition is going smoothly. I can't believe how your life has changed (for the better) since I've known you, and what a beautiful family you have. YOu have truly been blessed by our sweet Jesus! Take care; give everyone a hug for us. See you soon! Hugs, and love, Irene Taylor
love the grunting Love decker
Post a Comment