Tuesday, September 26, 2006

There's Lucy . . . with a piece of paper. Isn't she excited about it? You'll see why . . .
There she is looking cute (and innocent) as ever! She is standing up between the fireplace and the cedar chest. What's going on over there?
She's peeking at us, too, from behind the cedar chest.

Aha! That's what it is . . . She is shredding the entire insert magazine from Sunday's paper. Quite happily, I might add.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
Your girls are beautiful! I am so glad that Aunt Gwen forwarded me your blog so I can keep up with you and the girls. I hope that we can see each other soon since you will be a little bit closer to Bear Lake. Send me a email if you get a chance.
leafpgh@hotmail.com

Love your cousin in Pittsburgh,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey, hello from the Etolin Strait of the Bering Sea on the SW coast of Alaska! I hope it's as easy to leave comments as it seems to be. I'm wrapping up the goulash dinner on Thursday night and thought I'd check in on my peas. The little pea shredding the newspaper full of life and curiosity. She sure reminds me of another bald-headed and beatiful and winsome little kid that looked much that way a few years back. Thanks for this web page, Megan. And I pray every day for you guys as you set up and start up in the new place.
Love in Jesus....